Lower Susquehanna Source Water Protection Partnership
The Lower Susquehanna Source Water Protection Partnership (Partnership) was formed in 2012 to examine ways in which agencies and organizations can collaborate to address common issues and challenges related to protecting sources of drinking water on a regional scale.
The Partnership now has more than 40 organizations that meet twice a year to utilize their shared knowledge and technical expertise.
For more information, please see the following:
- Lower Susquehanna Source Water Protection Partnership Fact Sheet
- Susquehanna River Basin's Early Warning System
Lower Susquehanna Source Water Protection Partnership Hybrid Meeting
Date: Friday, December 9, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Zoom Virtual Meeting Platform and In-Person (capacity is limited due to Covid precautions) at SRBC, 4423 N. Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Registration is now open for the December 9 hybrid meeting! Please click on the “Webinar Registration Tab” to register for this webinar. Please register at least 24 hours before the beginning of the webinar.
Presentation topics include Strategic Planning Experience by the Octoraro Source Water Collaborative and an Overview Explanation of Federal PFAS (per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) Water Quality Regulation. More details to be announced soon.
Meeting ArchiveMay 19, 2022
- Meeting Agenda
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (Pennvest)
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Implementation Plan Phase 3 (PADEP)
The most recent Lower Susquehanna SWP Partnership meeting was held on December 15, 2021. For more information, see meeting agenda, notes, and presentations below. The next Partnership meeting will be held in Spring 2022.
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Notes
- Combatting Cybersecurity (USEPA)
- Cyber Incident Reporting (Federal Government)
- Cybersecurity Water Sector Incident Action Checklist (USEPA)
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity Issues with your SCADA System (Keystone Engineering Group, Inc.)
- Harmful Algal Blooms in Pennsylvania (PA's Interagency HABs Task Force)
- Climate Change & Water Utility Preparedness (The York Water Company)