This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for srbc.net. It applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- The Commission is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- The Commission will not sell this information to anyone.
- The Commission will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- The Commission will not share your information with any third party outside of our agency, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for information, or in response to a request for Access to Records Policy under 18 Code of Federal Regulations 801.14 or a properly issued subpoena.
Use of Google Analytics and Other Services
- This website utilizes Google services. Those may include Google Analytics and other Google services that place cookies (pieces of data) on a browser. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. They are set and read by Google.
- Many sites across the web use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with their sites or applications on their sites. If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information on Google services, please refer to: “How Google uses data when you use our partners” at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- In addition to using those employed by Google services, the Commission may use other “cookies” on this site. For example, when the Commission uses a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once should one be required, thereby saving time while on the website.
- Some areas of our website use performance monitoring services to measure the performance and usage of applications. The Commission will only use application monitoring information to maintain and improve our proprietary web applications.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us whenever you would like. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
The Commission takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected.
Wherever the Commission collects sensitive information, that information is transmitted to us in a secure way; however, the Commission is not encrypting personal information that you supply us. While the Commission uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, the Commission also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which the Commission stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that the Commission is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. The Commission encourages our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The Commission offers the opportunity for the public to comment on projects and policies, and to provide general comments. These comments are collected via web-based forms. Once comments are provided, comments become public information within the public domain.
This privacy statement may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page. If you feel that the Commission is not abiding by this privacy statement, you may contact us at (717) 238-0423 or email@example.com.